Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Are you interested in a career in hospitality?
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Commis Chef
- Sous Chef
The Chef responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
● Lead and manage the culinary operations, ensuring efficient and smooth kitchen operations.
● Work with the General Manager to maintain our exceptionally high standards in food and customer service.
● Manage orders, waste, and inventory.
● Ensure the highest standards of food quality, taste, and presentation are consistently maintained.
● Implement and maintain HACCP principles to ensure food safety and hygiene standards are met.
● Assist the Kitchen Manager in training team members and leading shifts.
● Maintain the highest standards of food safety and hygiene.
The ideal candidate will;
● Be trained and qualified to a professional level.
● Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
● Be passionate about food and presentation.
● Work as part of a close team & comply with all standards set by management.
● Be flexible as weekend work will be involved.
● Experience of managing food and labour costs in a busy commercial kitchen.
● Experience in managing food safety and HACCP plans.
● Strong leadership and people management skills.
We recruit throughout the year so having your CV on file will mean you will be considered for your preferred position if and when the position becomes available.
353 (0) 7493 61005